MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday Afternoon!!!

Kids class was small but boy did we have fun...I actually sat down with the five girls and made one of these cute puppies.  Of course I make the original but when they are all present I do not get as much one on one time...The group of girls I had today they have been with me from the start and I love them all...Todays class was a gable box.  I bought the cut file from My Time made easy grt box but boy did I have trouble resizing it with Make the cut software...in the end I got it...I hope you like it and this one is for the school Secertary have a good week end and thks for stopping by...Oh before I forget I think I might have won 20 BELLARIFIC BUCKS!!!!!!!YIPPIE

2 comments:

  1. Love what you made. Hope you won!! And if you did, congrats!!!! Do you do only classes with kids? or do you still do classes with adults?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS