MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Good Morning!!

Friends
Good Morning to all of you fine crafters...Well today it is raining and I have a headache that will not give me a second...Enough whining this weekend I went to TO and took a class with Linda Heavens..For those of you who know me she is one of my favs her talent is immense..The class was grt and in the short time I learned loads..I also had the3 please of sitting with Robin was I love her cards are awesome if you have the chance you should stop by her blog http://stamperextraordinaire.blogspot.com/.  So I am coloring at the moment but today I am going to share a page I did about six months ago..Of course it has pics of my girls..and they were sliding at the golf course..have a good day and always take the time to create..

2 comments:

  1. What a great layout, Kerri! I love how you've placed the photos down the side - so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout!! I really need to get some scrapbooking done! Thanks for visiting my blog- comments were nice:) About the thread-button-bow: when I want that double loopy bow, I like to use stampin' up!s linen thread as it is double strands already, then I just fold it in half and thread the button and tie a regular bow. then you can go back and 'fluff' up the loops to see all 4 strands better:) I hope I am answering the question you had?? It is still early for me and I am a little thick-headed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS