MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Here She Is...


Beautiful...
Ok this is my third post this week..WHOOOO!!! I cannot believe this...Ok this has to be one of my favs..One day I was fortunate enough to stumble upon these awesome digis...Yep I am addicted to them..I absolutely love'em...Krista Smith or Saturated Canary....If you do not know of this crazy awesome gal well pop on over to her blog...http://saturatedcanary.blogspot.com/..She has many designs and this Friday she is having a release...Which I am very excited to see..So this little girlie I colored up and as you can't see I cannot bring myself to cut the paper..I do know that this is a keeper for me...I think that I am going to frame this one...my wonderful thks to Krista..I colored this image with Copics and Prismas...have a good weekend...

3 comments:

  1. Its beautiful!! and I know what you mean about Krista shes brilliant I want all of her drawings!!! love them xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...the colouring on your image is simply amazing...her hair is gorgeous! So many details you tackled....wow! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes FRAME IT! I love your coloring of this sweet image. Loving how you have worked her hair; awesome! You have now made me want to color some SC; can't wait til this Friday's release.

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS