MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Learning...

OK I was lucky enough to be in the spotlight over at Sweet Stampin'..even though I screwed up the link back..Just to let you know I am not the greatest person when it comes to computers but I will def go for a round 2..So some very nice person left me some instructions so I will try it again...This card I am going to enter it in the Sweet Stampin Challenge...The challenge is Sparkle and bling..Maybe I will enter both of these cards...http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Uptown girl Posh has a Present

Krista Smith Gypsy Dancer..
I hope this worked and image a link button who would of thunk..lol..I am also a happy clicker and it drives Stefan nuts..Oh well too bad so sad..lol..The image is a Stampingbella..as for the name oh man..hang on I will go look..........................................................OK got it uptown girl  POSH has a present..The four corners have baubles and the paper is all blingy...I was going to use this card as well it is a digi but I printed it out and did not stamp her..both images were colored with Copics and pencils..I would love to thk that nice person for helping me and lets hope it worked...hope you like and a huge thks to all who stop by my blog and leave your lovely comments...Sorry still learning also entering this bottom card into Saturated Canary Challenge over at : love Krista images they are great..http://saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. OOh ou have done that gypsy dancer to perfection yet again your colouring is brilliant!! I love the first card too super girlie, have a nice day my freind xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful cards, I especially like the second one.

    'Nother tip for you...to link directly to your blog post containing the card for a challenge rather than your whole blog, click on the title of your post (so on the "Learning..." in this case) and then highlight and copy that address. You'll see it contains your blog address with the tag for this specific post after it. Then paste that into the inlinkz at the challenge site. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, Kerri and your link works just fine! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' and Happy Christmas. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Kerri, love the colours on the top 1 they're right up my alley! & as far as computers go we've all had to start somewhere! You're doing great hon. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are fantastic. Love the first, because you used my absolute favorite paper in the world!! The second is simply gorgeous - the coloring is amazing and I *love* your color choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS