MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Finally A Card!!

Sorry I have been busy and my hands are not letting do to much colouring..This makes me sad but if I can still colour a bit that is good...I did this card today and I think it is one of my fans Paula Willamson inspired it just plain and simple...I would list all of the copies I used but I think that there is 20 or so and about four pencils for shading..I am trying to learn how to do hair without my pencils but it is hard I love the look..You have to love kids my girls go to a Catholic school not for religious reasons but because of the french immersion program..Now do not get me wrong we believe in god but I guess you could say I slack in practicing my faith...Anyway my one daughter thought that I should give up my colouring for lent...I looked at her and said really are you serious..ya come on Mom!!  WHAT WAS SHE THINKING? Here it is I said why would I do that her response is well I know you would not last two days and then I could get my dessert back..What a schemer..Well that is my Kenzi that girl has an outlook that soars..So I guess she was my inspiration as well...The image on my card is a Krista Smith this gal is crazy talented...so thks to her and a big thks to all you gals that leave me some of your love I think that is what gets me to colour when my hands are sore..Here is Party Hardy done my way..MWAH!!!

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kerri,love the image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kerri! so lovely to see you! Your card is wonderful!! Gorgeous colouring and fab layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous I so love this image she makes me smile all the time. Love the colours & your colouring rocks!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    Thanks for entering my candy hun, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya me darlin, this is absolutely beautiful what a job you have done on her shes just gorgeous and I cant stop looking at itl, I coloured her and it wasnt a patch on this just fabby xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colouring is always spot on! Gorgeous card,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love Krista's images...super cute card! Your coloring is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you coloring is fantastic! love love it, wow! great job !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS