MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Baby CArd!! One of My Fav

Teddy Bo & Co Image...
Ok this is going to be a short post due to the fact that it is late and my play list on iTunes is on its third run..This card stumped me for a bit..I have paper across my entire craft room..Now I have a large room..Oh crapjust one second my Pug is eating some..CRAP!!  Ok back now man oh man good thing he is cute..This card is for my dog groomer she is a last minute kind of gal and called yesterday about this card..Here is what she said I need a Baby card..I say Ok not a problem when do you need it for..her reply friday!!! Here the thing..no pink , no blue and green is not that great...Well needless to say I got off of the phone and started..Then the phone rings for those of you who follow me my daughter and I write the sayings for in the cards she then request something special..I say nicely anything else you want ta pile on..lol I love this gal she is great..Well here is what I came up with I hope you like..This card reminds me that the only limitations we have are those that we place upon ourselves..always be creative, love like no tomorrow, show empathy and let those you love know it..thks for stopping by and have a great weekend...

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the baby block letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is goregous!!!! and I love the diverse colour combo its just brilliant darlin xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerri, that is gorgeous!!! The layout is brilliant and your colouring just stunning! Love your boy card below too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.....this is fantastic hun I so love using & seeing browns on baby cards & this is gorgeous.....wow I could look at this all day hun. Love your colouring on the cute image.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kerri, got something on my blog for you. Check it out here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love this , what an amazing card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS