MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Afternoon

Good Afternoon..well just finished watching a movie with my girls..have not done that for some time..Today's card is one that I was asked to make by my Lorrie my dog groomer.  This card is a KennyK image and it is a Hockey player....Hope you like going to enter it into Sweet Stamping Challenge Dies and Doodles..http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/, Well I hope you like it..and thks for stopping by..be safe,happy and always create..

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I ever miss this image??? With two hockey playing boys in the family (and one girl) this is perfect! Love how you coloured it on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great male card with a lovely die cut border. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card ;o)
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS