MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Good Morning!! Well this is week two of early mornings..My oldest daughter has started high school and her bus picks her up at 6:10 am.. So that means we are up at 4:30 am..Boy can u get alot done when you are up this early..As promised I have a card to show all of you wonderful peeps!! NO COLOURING!!!! Yep that is what I typed NO COLOURING!!! I used some of my Tim Holtz stamps as well as some of my Distress Inks the outcome was great I am very happy with it..I am presently working on a Guest book for a wedding so I will post some of those pics as I go along..thks for stopping by and I love all of the comments that you all leave and I try to get back to all of ya..So take care be safe and keep on crafting!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is just so gorgeous,love the fab papers and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS