MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thanksgiving!!!

Good afternoon this is the famous weekend for Turkey, Stuffing, Turnips, Potatoes, Cranberry Sauce and lets not forget PUMPKIN PIE!!! I love my Mom's Pie it is the best...Today I also sent in my submission for a DT call for One Crazy Stamper...I crossed every digit I have and I would be over the moon to get picked but as my mom says we win some and we lose some...The submission asked to choose one of your best works well now come on...I could not decode so I asked the girls and my hubby and they narrowed it down to three..so I sent three...I also have a card to share with you today I. The image is one from Lili Of The Valley and I just love these two little ones...Yes if you are wondering I have seen their New Release and did order those gals...Well I have decided that I am going to learn how to colour with the Distress Inks and am going to One Crazy Stamper to take a class..November 18th to Toronto I go and this time my daughter Carrington is going to come with me...These gal over at this store are great I just love them.. My card is coloured with copics and then shaded with Prisma Pencils...Hope you like and have a great Thanksgiving.. One final thing give thanks to all that you hold dear and then take a second and bow your head and give thanks to the fallen who  gave their lives to make it possible for us to give thanks... A HUGE THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART TO OUR TROOPS......http://www.onecrazystamper.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow, such gorgeous colouring Kerri and I just love the bingo cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring! Good luck with the dt call and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS