MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday!!

Geekin'It
Well it is almost lunch here and boy let me tell ya I have 0 energy today!!  One of my resolutions this years was to get healthy..So a month before Christmas I started going to the gym...Over the Christmas break I met with a trainer who tweaked my workout...I have been going everyday working threw the pain and I do have some result that I am Happy with..Now lets get something clear for those of you who know me I am a big girl and I am proud of who I am so my goal is not to become skinny but get healthy...Just think about all of the money I can spend on paper instead of plastic surgery if I keep my skin stretched naturally...I live by a new motto now it is one my awesome hubby told  " Skinny is not sexy...Strong and Happy is SEXY"  and no ladies I will not share him...I thank my lucky stars each and everyday for all of the blessings in my life and he is one of the best...Now onto my card Cute Card Thursday has a new Challenge going on and it is Something New...http://www.cutecardthursday.blogspot.ca.. Also for those of you who do not know I am on a design team yep for the awesome ONE CRAZY STAMPER go and check out their blog http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.ca this image is a SC that can be purchased from the ONE CRAZY STAMPER online store.. http://www.onecrazystamper.com (just CLICK) image name is GEEKIN'IT..love her...I coloured her with Copics and Shaded her with Prisma Pencils blended with Gamsol .. I hope you like her

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image...fabulous layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, your cards are wonderful, I love your beautiful colouring, stay strong and happy xxx
    Love,melly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Kerry ! I love those colours and the delightful embellies ! Thank you for following my blog, I am following you too now ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS