MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

It's Thursday and I have A SArah Kay Image!!

This is my card the image is a Sarah Kay the stamp is called Laura and Henri..I stamped it on white cardstock using MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK INK..I coloured this lovely pair with PRISMA PENCILS and GAMSOL..NO COPICS I think I must be under the weather..


used these babes to distress the edges of all of my papers

these are the two set used to create this card...


I also used Stampendous FRANTAGE on the edge of the image..all of my supplies can be found at One Crazy Stamper..just click on the link  http://www.onecrazystamper.com

Pleae join us over at the challenge blog the theme is SUMMER Lora offers great prizes
http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.ca

PRISMA PENCILS USED
Light Peach
Peach
Burnt Ochre
Limepeel Green
Green Olive
Prussian Green
Black
Deco Pink Henna
Maghony Red
Black Raspberry
Light Umber
Chocolate
Sepia

I hope you like this card I just love these little kiddies..have a great day and make time to create..hugs

Also I have now hit 35lbs gone but seem to be struggling with the workouts..I will not give up!!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable Kerri! I love the prismas and how you work with them. The frantage powder is my new love too! Beautiful couple...beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so adorable Kerri ! I love these warm colours and your colouring is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely sympathise, Kerri - I've been trying to exercise every night but managed only 4 this week! Must try harder!

    Love this card - so beautifully coloured and love the warm colours - just perfect for our horrible weather!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS