MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, April 17, 2015

Second Post!!

UpDo is the name of this great image designed by MELISSA STEVENS..Click on her name and it will Take you over to her blog..This image can be purchased by clicking on her name above and then she has a sidebar click on the image and bam..I coloured her with Copics and of course shaded with my Prisma Pencils..Updo is a Digi..I placed my coloured image in a frame..I am quite liking this..Also she has a Facebook page as well..ROSEY HEARTS..

Once again thank you so very much for stopping by and have yourself a great day.... 

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Kerri!! Love your colouring of this!

    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kerri ! Your colouring of the hair is fantastic ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS