MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, May 8, 2015

Oh Happy Day..Bellarific Friday!!!!

Ok coming at you today from the computer of Kerri Boucher is the lovely one and only LULU loves POPPIES.. She is sporting a gorgeous bouquet of orange POPPIES..Now come on folks is she not the BOMB..I must say that every stamper need this doll in his/her collection..Thinking to yourself where do I find this lovely..I can help with that..Click the link above or click on STAMPINGBELLA it will take you on your retail journey..You are in luck this little gem is the STAMP OF THE MONTH!!! yep 20% OFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!! So come on you know you need her..
Lulu hear told me that she wanted her imaged coloured with Distress Inks so who am I to argue..I must admit this is the first image I have done with only Distress Inks and I had a blast..Next weeks challenge is ONE LAYER WONDER..Grab a STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE make something and get it into EMILY-DA BELLA herself..

emily@stampingbella.com
Ok just a few other little things..one if you want more treats for your eyes please take a gander at the other DT members blogs you won't be disappointed..Also a huge thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog..and a huge hugs to those of you who leave me love..I love to colour and I colour images I truly love..The designers are amazing so please keep coming to visit..Last but not least make time to laugh, create and colour..HUGS

5 comments:

  1. Wow Kerri, your colouring with distress inks is FAB!! And as always I love all the little touches you add, the three little circles in the top corner, the squiggles, the bird on the sentiment… just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ijust love this image and you have coloured it to perfection.This is such a beautiful card . Love it! Hugs, Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your water coloring looks amazing Kerri. I love the softness of it and I seem to do better with the distress inks than actual watercolor. Fantastic overall design too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous Kerri ! Your colouring is stunning... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS