MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, June 19, 2015

Whoo Bellarific Friday!!

Ok now these little Cutie Pies are from the recent NEW RELEASE..Now tell me you do not love them..these are the Tiny Dancers!!  Last weeks challenge was Sketch number 12.. I have a friend who daughter is a dancer and this card fit her perfectly twirling around in her tutu ribbon floating around!! PERFECTION!!
I coloured these gals with my Copics and did some shading with my trusted and true Prisma Pencils!!

Now this is next weeks theme..so lets create something using a  STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE get it to Emily Da-Bella herself by Thursday for the Friday Post..All you have to do is email it
emily@stampingbella.com
Now lets not forget the Stamp Of The Month save yourself 20%

To purchase any of the Bella Images or get to the Challenge Blog click any of the links and follow the tabs.. thks for stopping by be safe and be happy HUGS!!

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable Kerri ! This image is exquisite... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS