MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, October 16, 2015

Happy Friday!!

Hello Hello!!! Today as you have guessed is BELLARIFIC FRIDAY this above pic was the challenge from last week..Now the pic below is what I came up with..Yes I did a Christmas card using the non traditional colours..

I stamped this image onto white BELLA PAPER and coloured it using COPICS and added some extra enhancement with my trusted PRISMA PENCILS!!

This is the awesome image I used UPTOWN girl CHARLIE waits by the CHIMNEY can all you have to do is click on the link http://stampingbella.com/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=18_62&page=3 and presto!!!
Next weeks challenge is the Sketch below!!

Ok so this is next weeks challenge it is a sketch..so using a current STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE create something and email it to EMILY-DA BELLA for Friday's post..Well I think that I have taken up enough of your time so thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Kerri ! Love your colouring and the die cuts are so pretty... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS