MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, October 2, 2015

September has come and Gone!!

Good morning..October already..Halloween is approaching rapidly..Today I am coming at you with QUEEN HOPPY POPPY..The theme for the challenge was PAPER PIECING so I did the tea cup and the crown..I coloured this image with Copics and enhanced with Prisma Pencils..I stamped it with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK on WHITE CARD STAOCK!!  This Image is from STAMPINGBELLA click the link and you can get to the blog and follow the tabs.. I also want you to keep your eyes peeled CRAZY TUESDAY is coming up!!!

Now onto next weeks challenge, which is the above sketch..once again click this link
CHALLENGE and it will take you to the blog and you can see past challenges..Now if you have time grab a current STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE create somethig and get it over to DA-BELLA herself!!
emily@stampingbella.com
Oh yeah I almost forgot the STAMP OF THE MONTH!! You guessed it QUEEN HOPPY POPPY..You save 20% on this beauty..Thanks so much for stopping by..take care be safe, happy and enjoy life it is a gift that should never be taken for granted!!HUGS

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Kerri... The image is so cute... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri, she is so adorable! Great card :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS