MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, November 20, 2015

Christmas is Fast Approaching!!!


Here is the Sketch from last week up above!!
Now tell me this is not a cute card..Who doesn't love PENGUINS...Come come now you can stop the drooling..lol  This crazy awesome image is coming to you from STAMPINGBELLA..I will of course tell you the name of the Image because I know this might be one you want for your collection.. warm AND fuzzy PENGUINS..click the link (STAMPINGBELLA above) POOF you are there!! I coloured this once again with my Prisma Pencils on Kraft card stock..

Wondering are you if there is another upcoming CHALLENGE.  Of course there is..the them is HOLIDAY WISHES..Requirments click on the word CHALLENGE and it will take you to the rules..Create something using a current BELLA IMAGE get it to Emily by Thursday via email BAM up on BELLARIFIC FRIDAY..

emily@stampingbella.com

lets not forget the STAMP OF THE MONTH..Valrie with SNOWMAN and you get it at 20% off regular price...

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend..HUGS

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kerri...you have worked magic with your prismas! I tell ya, this image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had amazing teachers along my journey...also had crazy inspirations as well..thks for the love

      Delete
  2. This is SO adorable Kerri ! Love your colouring... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS