MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, December 4, 2015

December has Arrived!!!

So last weeks challenge was FREE FORM!! Now this month  Uptown Girls CLARISSA and CAMILLE share a cafe is the STAMP OF THE MONTH..Yep if you are thinking that wow I hope I save on this gem you are CORRECT 20% off.....
This is a CAS coloured with Prisma Pencils and Gamsol..the cup I did some paper piecing..I enhanced the cup using my Dark Umber pencil and paper pieced the dots.. The picture down below is the upcoming challenge

So using a current BELLA IMAGE create something card, tag, gift box or simply just colour get it to DA-BELLA herself by Thursday and you just might win!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend...HUGS

2 comments:

  1. Love this image, fab colouring, a really lovely design
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab card Kerri ! Love the image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS