MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, January 22, 2016

Happy Friday!!

Hey there today I coming at you from my home in Espanola..I ham house bound for roughly 5 weeks..had my hip replaced.. So the picture above was the theme for last weeks challenge..Now the pic below is my take on it!!
The image I used for this card is from STAMPINGBELLA but designed by Mo Manning it is called I HEART you.. I stamped this image onto white card stock and coloured it with pencils..Prisma Pencils that is.. At this time I would like to remind you about the STAMP OF THE MONTH when you purchase this stamp you save 20% on it...

This is next weeks theme..It is a sketch from MOJOBELLA.. Now to get in on the challenge all you have to do is take a current BELLA image create something..Once you are done your work of art email a pic to EMILY herself.. She  is the BOSS BELLA by Thursday and it will find it ways onto Fridays post.. Giving you a chance at a prize..
emily@stampingbella.com
Well i sure hope you enjoyed your visit and thks for stopping in..take care and be safe!!!


4 comments:

  1. STUNNING Miss Kerri!!! The colours are amazing...it goes without saying that your colouring itself is fabulous! Hope that your recovery is speedy!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is delightful Kerri. You've added so much character to the elephant and your use of the color scheme is outstanding. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerri this is so sweet. I do love that little elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Kerri! I love how you incorporated all the colors and your shading on that elephant is perfection! Eek...you had your hip replaced?! I hope you're feeling better soon. Is the upside you get to stamp a lot? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS