MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, June 3, 2016

Happy Friday!


Good morning to all who have ventured over..Welcome to June yep June this month is insane for me.. My oldest Daughter Carrington is graduating High School and I am happy and sad at the same time.. So in honour of that I thought that this image is great..I'LL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK is am image from STAMPINGBELLA..Now tell me this is not one of the cutest things you have seen.. Carrington is an awesome kid and thinks that she is ready to do it alone but I want her to know that she always has her Dad and I to help her out..This adorable image is also THE STAMP OF THE MONTH so that means you save 20% off..PERRRFFFEECCTTT


Now onto this little sketch yes this is next week  CHALLENGE.. It is a MOJOBELLA SKETCH..So using a current BELLA image create something get it into Emily DA-BELLA by Thursday..
emily@stampingbella.com

In case you were wondering I coloured this image with my Copic Markers and did some shading with my Prisma Pencils..thanks again for taking the time to stop by..Have a great weekend and be safe!! HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS