MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Here's A Peek New Release Coming!!



Ok yes you read right !!!! STAMPINGBELLA is having a NEW RELEASE the date is JUNE 25TH!! So today I am show casing one of the NEW BELLAS..ALLBOXEDUPABELLA.  What is not to love!!! I coloured her using my Copics and yes some of my Prisma Pencils!! Now I am going to put a bug in your ear leave comments and make sure to stop by all of the blogs..You never know if there might be something to win..Just saying!!! Spread the word to all of your crafting buddies STAMPINGBELLA is having a NEW RELEASE JUNE 25th..You do not want to miss it.. Thanks for stopping by.. Incase you missed it two days ago  was BELLARIFIC FRIDAY!!





Ok you thought that I was done well hold onto your BALLOONS.. I am coming around with another BELLA 2.0 this gal is BALLOONABELLA Now tell me this is not a great stamp..Another on my list..Remember the release date is JUNE 25th..Keep your eyes peeled each day there will be more peeks..Take care..HUGS

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kerri, love both cards, both are fabulous! I'm so excited about these Bella 2.0 images can't wait for the release.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS