MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, July 8, 2016

Bellarific Friday With COOKIES!!!!!!!


Hello Hello and a good morning to you..This is going to be short due to the fact it is summer and I do not want to hold you up..Yep today is FRIDAY and that means BELLARIFIC FRIDAY!! This week CHALLENGE MOJOBELLA SKETCH 14 is what inspired my card now this AWESOME IMAGE...MILK and COOKIE BREAK is none other than a STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE by Christine Grove..I love this stamp it could be used for so many occasions BIRTHDAYS, THANK YOU and THINKING OF YOU..like I said huge possibilities.. I coloured this card using my Copic Markers and then did some shading with my Prisma Pencils blended out with Gamsol..

Next weeks Challenge is CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!!! Great time to get ahead start on your cards..Just a reminder that the Stamp Of The Month is EDNA BLOWS KISSES..love this gal
Oh wait about the CHALLENGE make sure yo use a current STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE get it to EMILY DA-BELLA by Thursday for FRIDAYS POST!!
emily@stampingbella.com

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend make sure to be safe and get some colour time in!!!HUGS

1 comment:

  1. You did an amazing card! I just got back from Pointer in Markham and I am hoping to create! People like you, inspire me to get cracking! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS