MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, August 19, 2016

Flower For A Friend!!



 Hello and a Happy Friday to yo all..Today is BELLARIFIC FRIDAY and it was an INSPIRATION CHALLENGE that pic is located above the card picture.. The image I chose is one from STAMPINGBELLA and it is called flower for a true friend..This was my first time colouring this image up and I was happy with the outcome..I stamped it onto White Card Stock with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK INK..Coloured with Copic Markers and did some shading with Prisma Pencils.. I made this card for my Best Friend I hope she likes it..Now if you look at the pic below that is next weeks challenge
Using a current STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE create something email it EMILY DA-BELLA herself
emily@stampingbella.com
If in on time your creation will appear on Friday's Post.. Friendly reminder STAMP OF THE MONTH is still up for grabs the image is HONEYBEAR STUFFIES you save 20%

A huge thanks for taking the time to stop by I hope you enjoyed the card..be safe, be happy and always make time to create..HUGS

1 comment:

  1. Honestly Kerri....you will make her cry its so beautiful and thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS