MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Tiny Townie Sally gets INKED!!!

Ok for DT Thursday I have decided to show you how I use my Inktense Pencils to watercolour.. This pic is showing you the basic things needed.. Now by no means am I a Pro at this still learning myself so be gentle.. Showing only how to do Skin

Inktense Colors

Saddle Brown ( first and second coat )
Baked Earth ( third coat)
Madder Brown ( shadow Enhancer)
Carmine Pink and Crimson ( cheeks)
Images (STAMPINGBELLA ) Tiny Townie Sally and her SNAIL
Staz On Ink
Water
Size 0 Paint Brush..

After you have stamped your image using Staz On onto Water colour paper and it is dry..very important make sure it is dry..
Taking your Saddle Brown Dry a thin line  of colour where you would find a shadow

Take your brush wet it make sure it is not dripping with water just slightly wet work the line of colour towards the centre of the face..You may have to rinse your brush a time or two as the centre is to remain light..let this dry very important you have to work i layers

Do the same for the arms and legs let dry..

Now these steps you may need to do twice I did


Using Baked earth and making sure your layers are dry you are going to apply a thin line and work the colour into the centre of the face..

Madder Brown to deepen your shadow..remember layers have to be dry!!

I have two colours you can choose from I use Crimson apply a very small amount for the cheeks and blend out..

So that is a quick guide on how I do skin with my Inktense Pencil hope it was helpful

Here is my card finished using Inktense Pencils along with a  STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE thks for stopping by and remember tomorrow is BELLARIFIC FRIDAY!! lots of inspiration..HUGS


1 comment:

  1. That's absolutely brilliant...both the tutorial and the finished card. Since I am just learning with Inktense too, this was really helpful and I think I shall try a little of the Madder Brown in my skin shading :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS