MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, October 14, 2016

Hello Hello!



Hello how is everyone..Welcome to this edition of BELLARIFIC FRIDAY!! Above is the MOJOBELLA SKETCH to follow..


The stamp I used for this CHALLENGE is GIFTABELLA I coloured her up with my PRISMA PENCILS..


Well here is GIFTABELL all coloured up with her Prezzies..I just loved the way she turned out..Hope you like


Now the above picture is next week CHALLENGE theme so you can do anything with this pic use colors, feelings and or themes..Remember thou you have to use a current STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE email it to Emily by Thursday
emily@stampingbella.com
Stamp of the month is still GAME ON perfect for the males in your world..thks for stopping by take care and big hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS