MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, November 25, 2016

A Month Till Christmas!!!


NACHO-DEER.....STAMPINGBELLA, BELLARIFIC FRIDAY..Did I cover it all..Now if you do not like this image WHAT IS WRONG WITH YA!!! I love him..not saying anymore.. Nacho is coloured with Prisma Pencils..I love him did I say that already..lol He is perfect for Christmas cards..
Next week theme is easy HOLIDAY COLOURS...BONUS love these ones..Using a CURRENT STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE create something get it to Emily by Thursday for Friday's post..Stamp of the month SLEEPY BUNNY WOBBLE still up for grabs.. Thanks for stopping by HUGS Kerri..

2 comments:

  1. One month until Christmas.....it says it all on his face! I love your card Kerri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card - very festive. Love all the layering and Nacho does look excited that Christmas is one month away. thanks for sharing Kerri.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS