MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, November 11, 2016

Snowman and a Chick?


Now I know this is a Christmas card but I also have to put it out there that today is Remembrance Day..This is a day that we need to stop and think about those that have given up so much for our rights and freedom..So lets just take a second how about a minute bow our heads and remember..

Thanks so much for doing that..Also I would like to wish my Brother Richard a Happy Birthday up above I miss you everyday and think about you..Hugs

Now look at that SNOWMAN WITH A CHICK ON TOP tell me that is not the greatest..Yep you guessed it STAMPINGBELLA for sure.. LOVE LOVE them IMAGES.. Click the Link and it will get you to the store.. Image was coloured with Copics and slightly shaded with my trusted Prisma Pencils.. Layout was inspired from the MOJOBELLA SKETCH I posted last week..
Stamp of the month is still SLEEPY BUNNY WOBBLE and you save 20%


Inspiration Challenge 8 is next week remember current image is to be used email it to Emily. by Thursday
emily@stampingbella.com

A huge thanks for stopping by take care be safe, be happy and forgive life is  too short to not let go!!! HUGS

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerri...hope that you're well! What a fabulous card...I love the staggered papers and ribbon...beautifully coloured of course!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS