MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Baby Cards High Hopes Style!!



Good morning today I have these cute Baby card that I made to show you.. I used a High Hopes Image from One Crazy Stamper.. I just love this cutie.. I coloured both with Copic Markers and then did a bit of shading with Prisma Pencils..

Copic Markers Used
Y 11, 13, 15
E41, 42, 43
G40, 43 YG67 ( Hearts on Boy Card)
R81, 83 ( Hearts on Girl Card)

Prisma Pencils Used
Burnt Orche
Sienna Brown
Black
Black Raspberry

I used Memento Black Tuxedo Black Ink to stamp Image onto White Card Stock..Thanks for stopping by have a great day!! HUGS

2 comments:

  1. Kerri, you have a talent that is for sure...you stamp these images and you make them come to life! Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely ADORABLE Kerri!! Two fabulous cards...coloured and designed to perfection!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS