MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, July 10, 2017

Ice Cream who wants ICE CREAM!!!


Good evening or at least it is evening here in Ontario..Tonight I am posting a card I made using GELATO TILDA..is she not a cutie or what..I purchased this gem over at MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS I coloured her using Prisma Pencils..The die is a DOO HICKEY DIE that can be found at the above store as well..Just click on the link and BOOM you are there..I am going to enter this card into a few challenges..thanks for stopping by!! I did a colouring video on Facebook if you want to check it out https://www.facebook.com/kerri.boucher.75

I am entering this card into the challenge over at MidWeek Magnolia
http://midweekmagnolias.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

  1. Awwww....your card makes me just so envious how you colour! Ugh! So beautifully you colour! LOVE your card Kerri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my my this is gorgeous Kerri!! Your colouring is simply stunning...love the grass...the ice cream looks good enough to eat...lol!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS