MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, January 29, 2018

Feel Better Soon!!


Good day to my fellow crafters..Look at how cute this image is this is BAND-AID TILDA  form the New Get Well Collection over at MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS..I absolutely love this little gal..I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks to color her up and the dies come from my silhouette machine.. Ok the Doctor's note I did that one..try not to laugh..

Also I want to share that Shawn over at MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS is carrying  Neenah cardstock which is good for both Copic Markers and I use Prisma Pencils on it as well.. He has a bunch of new dies in, he now is carrying ROX STAMP DIES which are exclusive to his store..Shawn's store can also meet all of you FOAMIRAN NEEDS as he has all of the stuff to make flowers..The best thing you could do is hope over to the store and take a peep..Thanks for stopping by take care and have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Another beauty Kerri....I saw your cards on the Magnolia-licious site. Your cards and your colouring make me so happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS